One of Napa’s original church buildings
Built in 1874, our church building at the corner of Church and 2nd Streets in downtown Napa was built as a Seventh Day Adventist church on land donated by city founder Nathan Coombs. The building was extensively renovated and expanded in 1912 and 1944. Its original address was 849 Church Street. Valley Bible Chapel has been meeting in this building since the early 1970s.
We are very happy to report that the structure survived the South Napa 6.0 Quake on August 24, 2014, with only minor cosmetic damage.