- The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God.
- The Deity of Jesus Christ, and the trinity of the Godhead.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures and all who believe in Him are justified by His shed blood. (Romans 5:9)
- The resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into heaven, and His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- The personal, premillenial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- The bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, and that all who received, by faith, the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and are passed from death unto life everlasting.